Success doesn't happen overnight. Even when you hear about people who become successful "overnight," it's because they spent months/years/decades building a network before they started a business venture.
Success takes work, and that work has to be consistent.
Here are your 5 Steps:
1. Tell at least 3 new people about your business every day.
2. Thank 2 customers every day. This can be over the phone or with a card (you remember those snail mail things, right?). If you don't have customers yet, thank 2 people who have helped/inspired you.
3. Share your message at least once a week. This is preferably on your blog or personal website (and then share it on social media).
4. Read a book for 10 minutes a day. Read something that will change you for the better. It can be a book about personal development, or it can be learning something new.
5. Journal for 2 minutes a day. Remember joyful things that happened in the past 24 hours, and something you can improve upon.
Of course, it goes without saying (but I'm saying it anyway): DON'T QUIT! YOU CAN DO THIS!
Get weekly tips on how to make your home based business thrive!
PLUS get a FREE issue
of Thriving Work at Home Moms
Click the heart below!